Low Cost Funeral Ltd has a vacancy for an Administrator.
Reporting to the LCF Office Manager, the job holder will:
- Pursue all new Pre-paid Funeral Plan leads and enquiries by email, telephone and liaise with the applicant confirming they have received the information and discuss any queries or questions they may have.
- Ensure low cost funerals pre-paid plans are arranged in accordance with the clients’ wishes and that all relevant paperwork is completed and procedures are followed.
- To assist with “At need” enquiries and administrative duties as required and including the arrangement of funerals direct with a client and the arrangement of contract funeral services from our partnered organisations.
- Occasionally, to perform other duties or tasks as may be reasonably requested by the Low Cost Funerals.
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to empathise with and show respect to clients at all times.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent sales skills and a proven track record in direct sales.
- Excellent client service skills.
- To be organised, able to work under pressure, under minimal supervision.
- To be trustworthy and honest as this post may involve cash handling.
- A full driving licence is desirable.
Sales / Marketing
Minimum 2 years Sales / Marketing experience.
Minimum 2 years Administration experience
Moderate / high level Excel
Administration Package experience (preferably bespoke)
Some accounting experience would be desirable.
Teamwork / Communication
Works well as part of team;
Ability to effectively communicate, both verbal & written;
Displays empathy and diplomacy.
Customer Relationship Management
Good communication skills & adapts style of communication to customer;
Good understanding of the importance of high standards and service;
Ensures health and safety procedures are met;
Understanding of legal requirements.
GCSE level of education especially in English and Mathematics.
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV to email@example.com