Direct Cremation from Low Cost Funeral in association with Co-op:
Total price of plan:
A single payment of:
Cost of plan (£):
Age of Client:
Please note that, at any time of need, any charges for any additional services will be payable in addition to the above.
The aim of the plan is to provide a funeral for you and your loved ones to the cost of the funeral plan selected. The direct cremation is guaranteed to be carried out by Low Cost Funeral Limited as detailed in the Plan Summary (Northern Island and Islands excluded). Should any changes be made to the funeral before or at the time of need then further charges may be applied. Co-op Funeralcare act as sales agents and, in most cases, fulfilment partners only. This plan is issued by Low Cost Funeral Limited who are responsible for its fulfilment.
The plan includes the services described in your Plan Summary, which forms part of the agreement. All of our set plans include Low Cost Funeral Limited’s services and fees as well as certain third party charges that we pay to someone else - for example crematorium fees. All of these fees are fully guaranteed, which means you will not pay more for the services included in your plan at the time of need. When you purchase a plan you will receive a Plan Summary. This will confirm what is in your plan (no plans include doctor’ s fees as these are not applicable in all circumstances). If certain things that your plan includes today are not available at the time of your funeral, we will provide reasonable alternatives. There may be additional charges to collect the deceased if the distance is in excess of 50 miles.
I give consent to Memoria Low Cost Funeral Limited to:
- process and store my personal data to respond to my enquiries, applications and orders.
- process and store my personal data to provide funeral services / products to me.
- process and store my personal data on computerised systems to provide funeral services / products to me.
- retain my data within said computerised systems for only as long as necessary to provide said services / products to me and to meet any statutory / regulatory requirements.
- process and store my personal data with third parties to provide funeral services products to me.
- to delete or anonymise my personal data within 30 days of my written request but by doing so Memoria Low Cost Funeral Limited will be unable to continue to provide funeral services / products to me
Please click here to view full details of your funeral plan terms and conditions.