Cremation With Funeral Service
In the past, funerals concentrated on a religious service but as society has changed so has the way the bereaved wish to mourn. Therefore, a contemporary funeral is usually a celebration of a loved one’s life.
Our “Cremation With a Funeral” is designed to reflect these preferences. This helps make the service more personal while still allowing for any religious content required. The one hour time slot, with distinguished service in a beautiful setting make all of this possible (service times at non-Memoria crematoria may differ in duration). However, by not engaging many traditional aspects of a funeral service – such as hearses and limousines – the price can offer savings of £2,421 compared to traditional funerals. (Source – Sun Life Cost of Dying Report 2018)
Contemporary Option: What’s Included?
Our Contemporary option gives you the freedom to choose a cremation with memorial service at any crematorium in England, Scotland or Wales.
This option provides a memorial service for friends, family and loved ones to attend at the chosen crematoria. Cremation memorial services are typically 30 minutes at most crematoria. You’re free to have the service at a time of your choosing, subject to availability and we will be happy to discuss these arrangements with you.
Memoria will handle all of the arrangements and provide our excellent standards of service that we’ve become known for.
- Your choice of any crematoria
- Your choice of service time
- Funeral Directors Professional Services
- Transfer of the deceased to the crematorium
- Fixed price as published
- Unlimited attendance at the funeral
- *Cremation Fee (additional fee applies – charged by the crematorium, typically £800-£900)
- *Cremated remains delivered to you (if desired) within 28 days (additional £100 charge applies)
- *Celebrant or Minister to conduct the service if desired (additional charge applies – charged by the Minister, typically £200)
- **Doctor’s fees (additional fee applies – charged by Drs. £164)
Why Choose Memoria?
- Affordable quality funeral services to suit your preference
- Nationwide coverage through Memoria crematoria
- Over 90 years of funeral and cremation service experience
- 5-star standards of service and facility (at Memoria sites) guaranteed
- Help and advice with making funeral arrangements
- Completely transparent fixed prices
- The possibility to use other crematoria closer to your home